Guidelines and Recommendations for Safe Teaching and Scientific Research Work at the University of Ljubljana (from 12 October, 2020)
In view of the current epidemiological situation regarding COVID-19 and in accordance with the NIJZ guidelines and recommendations for safe teaching and scientific research work Prof. Igor Papič, Rector of the University of Ljubljana, hereby issue the following recommendations:
1. The teaching process and research shall be carried out online wherever possible.
2. If this is not possible due to the nature of the work, follow the infection prevention protocol:
- limit the number of people who may be present in a room at the same time (taking into account the room’s size, the required distance of at least 1.5 m between two people, hand washing or disinfection, the use of masks or other PPE, where mandatory, and room ventilation);
- follow the preventive measures in all common areas;
- switch to working from home if the 1.5 m distance requirement cannot be observed due to limited room size.
3. Extracurricular activities shall be carried out remotely.
4. Contact sports, as part of the teaching process or as recreation at the University Sports Hall, are not advised.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, stay at home and follow the NIJZ recommendations.
These recommendations are valid until revoked.
Ljubljana, 12 October 2020