Timetable of Courses for Exchange Students (taught in English) - FIRST SEMESTER 2021/22
JUDICIAL REMEDIES IN THE EU
- Monday, 8.00h – 10.00h (Golden Lecture Hall)
Examination Dates: 22 Dec 2021, 10 Jan 2022 and 24 Jan 2022
Please note, that the exact dates of three additional lectures will be determined directly with Professor Vlahek later (during the lectures).
DIPLOMATIC AND CONSULAR LAW
- Monday, 12.30h – 14.00h (Seminar Room 3)
Examination Dates: 21 Dec 2021, 11 Jan 2022 and 25 Jan 2022
Students who have chosen the Diplomatic and Consular Law will need to attend the MUNLawS conference, organised at our Faculty of Law, from 12 until 14 November 2021. The attendance is obligatory (and thus free of charge) – however, you must register (complete the individual application form) your attendance at https://www.munlaws.com/. There will most likely be additional online lecture held to prepare students for the conference (exact time and date will be determined later).
JUDICIAL COOPERATION IN CIVIL MATTERS
- Monday, 14.00h – 16.30h (Seminar Room 1)
Examination Dates: 13 Dec 2021, 12 Jan 2022 and 28 Jan 2022
- Tuesday, 9.00h - 10.30h (Seminar Room 1)
Examination Dates: 17 Dec 2021, 11 Jan 2022 and 24 Jan 2022
INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN SOCIAL SECURITY LAW – all lectures will be held in Seminar Room 1
- Tuesday, 11.30h - 13.30h (lecture dates: 5 Oct, 12 Oct, 26 Oct and 2 Nov)
- Tuesday, 11.00h - 13.00h (lecture dates: 19 Oct, 9 Nov, 16 Nov, 23 Nov, 30 Nov and 7 Dec)
EUROPAN HUMAN RIGHTS LAW
- Tuesday, 14.00h - 16.30h (Seminar Room 1)
Examination Dates: 14 Dec 2021, 20 Jan 2022 and 2 Sep 2022
INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL LAW
- Wednesday, 8.30h - 11.00h (Seminar Room 1)
Examination Dates: 15 Dec 2021, 7 Jan 2022 and 21 Jan 2022
CIVIL MEDICAL LAW
- Wednesday; 11.00h – 13.30h (Seminar Room 3)
Examination Dates: 20 Dec 2021, 13 Jan 2022 and 27 Jan 2022
MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND CORPORATE RESTRUCTURINGS
- Thursday; 08.30h - 11.00h (Seminar Room 2)
Examination Dates: 16 Dec 2021, 7 Jan 2022 and 18 Jan 2022
SLOVENE LEGAL HISTORY
- Thursday; 12.00h - 13.30h (Seminar Room 2)
Examination Dates: 21 Dec 2021, 5 Jan 2022 and 19 Jan 2022
- Each of the courses has three examination dates, so please plan your studying carefully and make your own individual plan for successful passing of exams.
- If you take the exam on the first examination date and pass, you cannot re-take it.
- If you take the exam on the first examination date and fail, you can re-take the same exam on the second and/or third examination date.
- If you choose to take the exam (for the first time) on the second examination date and fail, you can re-take the exam on the third examination date.
- If you choose to take the exam (for the first time) on the third examination date and fail, you cannot re-take the exam (you do not have any more options to take the exam).
- Please be aware of that, as we will not offer any ‘’individual treatment”!