Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection
On Wednesday, 15 September 2021 at 2 pm CEST, we will organise a special online INTERNATIONAL STUDENT WELCOME DAY.
The duration of the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection is three years (180 ECTS credits), and according to the Bologna educational scheme this represents the third cycle of education. Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection is evaluated according to the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS), thus allowing students and lecturers to participate in international exchange schemes in the countries where ECTS or some other comparable system is implemented. The programme is comparable with other similar programmes of foreign universities.
The programme has an interdisciplinary character and is intended for offering in-depth knowledge in different aspects of environmental issues ranging from technical and biotechnical to medical, social and humanistic.
The programme is organised by the University of Ljubljana through its faculties:
- Biotechnical Faculty, Jamnikarjeva 101, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Economics, Kardeljeva ploščad 17, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Social Sciences, Kardeljeva ploščad 5, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Jamova cesta 2, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Večna pot 113, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Jadranska ulica 19, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Maritime Studies and Transport, Pot pomorščakov 4, 6320 Portorož
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Aškerčeva cesta 6, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Arts, Aškerčeva cesta 2, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Medicine, Aškerčeva cesta 2, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Natural Sciences and Engineering, Aškerčeva cesta 12, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Law, Poljanski nasip 2, Ljubljana
- Veterinary Faculty, Gerbičeva ulica 60, Ljubljana
Call for enrolment is expected to be published in February on the UL website www.uni-lj.si . Applicants for admission can apply according to the instructions in call for enrolment.
More information regarding the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in Environmental Protection is available at: https://www.uni-lj.si/study/study_programmes/postgraduate_studies_3rd_cycle/environmental_protection/ .